The Sketchbook

The Sketchbook

For an update of my life: I have just recently finished all of my exams for high school and I am officially done with my 13 years of schooling. The feeling is great, but there's a sense of emptiness. Perhaps, it's the fact that there's nothing else that I can really do. My mornings used to be so occupied with having to force myself to wake up early to go to school. Now it's waking up in the afternoon and reducing my productivity.
I decided I'd steer clear from that sort of black hole that could be the end of me. I haven't been constant with updating this blog or my other blog due to the busy month I had because of exams. So, I want to slide back into my routine or schedule to post every Friday. That allows me to get out of bed early at least once a week to create fashion sketches or illustrations to post here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment